Your Family's Health is Our Priority

Health Effects of Mold

Most mold species encountered indoors and in nature are allergenic. However high concentrations of allergenic mold can cause irritation to skin, eyes and throat and have been linked to asthma.

Reviews & Endorsements

Thank you "A Healthy Home" and Kip for the wonderful job you did to stop the mildew in my house. You understood what I was smelling when no one else believed it was a problem.   I also appreciate your willingness to come out to my house whenever I called and check on the readout from the basement dehumidifier.You have given us a great peace of mind.   Thank you,

MIKE AND PATTI ATKINS

Reviews & Endorsements

“I don’t know why I waited so long to call Healthy Home about the moldy smell in my small, 1960s  cottage in Highlands.  I didn’t think anything could be done.  Kip proved me wrong.  The encapsulation was completed in a day and immediately I noticed a difference.  No more moldy smell.  Plus the winter heating bill plummeted.  In addition, Kip was quick to respond to calls and checked the system regularly to be sure all was working properly.  He was a pleasure to work with.  

Beth Moore, Cullasaja Club
Contact Us

Have a question about moisture in your home?  Wondering if you have a mold issue?  Need a quote?  Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation.

Contact Form

1 + 13 =